Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A quickie on wednesday night...

I don't have too much time to make my thoughts known on this particular Wednesday evening because of that whole being a student thing. So, quickly, here are my two cents.

obligatory photo/being a smartass

So tonight I have to finish my prototype proposal for a magazine editing class. My proposal is called The Idealist, a magazine that hopes to change the world with its ideals, ideas and overall greatness. I bring it up because many times I bring up my ideals with this blog.

I wonder if I live up to my own ideals sometimes. I want to give all that I can to others, it's just that without time and money I have nothing to give except...my two cents...

AAAARRRGHH!...sometimes I really hate being a student. It's a feeling of going down a dead end path. All I ever wanted is to go somewhere where no one has went, learn something no one else knows and do something great for someone. I can't as of now. Maybe if I keep to my ideals and look to the future, I might get my wish.

Anyway, what a random post...more on actual thrift stores on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment